Monday, June 14, 2010

Brazilian Wax I Bergen

tremor n Mexicali, but d 6 degrees ... Frei Betto

Right now, I encuentrovia mobile, and q just shake again very loud in Mexicali, twitter is saturated and the other via encuenta faster qThis d communicate what happening to you, that this ladel blogger.

So far not reported No serious damage, but right now enters to a home to check. The tremor found me outside the house and I could see my house swayed very loud.

On how he felt ha d Habers richter about 6 degrees minimum.

keep you informed, it promt x Mexicali climate has been very strange lately, climate and outdated muyvariable season (apparently a decisive factor when a strong earthquake will come) and had already shaken em these days.

keep you informed as we can ... greetings and do not forget to take precautionary measures, I know you can re q shudder ... Weekly column

0 comments:

Post a Comment