Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cervical Mucus Day Of Expected Period

Topic: The problem-Ricardo Arjona

The problem was not finding you, the problem is to forget, the problem is not your absence, the problem is that I wait, the problem is not the problem, the problem is that hurts me, the problem is not to lie, the problem is that I think the problem is not that play, the problem is that is me if I liked to be free, who am I to change?, if I was trying to solo, how do we force you? ", the problem is not love is that you do not feel the same, and how to get rid of you if I have you, how to get away from you, if you're so far away how to find a tab that never had eyes, how to find Platform what has always been a cliff, how found in the cupboard the kisses that you gave me? and how to get rid of you, if you do I have? how to get away from you if you're so far away is that the problem is not change you, the problem is I do not want, the problem is not that hurt, the problem is that I like, the problem is not damage, the problem is the prints, the problem is not what you do, the problem is that I forget, the problem is that you say, the problem is what shut up, and how to get rid of you, but do I have?. how to get away from you if you're so far away how to find a tab that never had eyes Did you find what platform you ever was a cliff? how do you find in the cupboard kisses not you gave me? and how to get rid of you, if you do I have? how to get away from you if you're so far away how to find a tab that never had eyes? how to find platforms to what was always a cliff? how do you find in the cupboard the kisses that you gave me?, and how to get rid of you, but I have you? How to get away from you if you're so far away, the problem was not finding you, the problem is to forget the problem is not to lie, the problem is that I believe the problem is not change you, the problem is that I would not, the problem is not love, is that you do not feel the same, the problem is not that play, the problem is that is me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment